Installed Failed - Forbidden

Eric Carlsen

Apr 2, 2017, 1:45:54 PM4/2/17
to Autoplaylists for Google Music

I just tried to install this through the chrome web store. When I clicked on install I got a message on the download that said "Failed - Forbidden." The install page is stuck on "Installing."

Simon Weber

Apr 2, 2017, 2:49:33 PM4/2/17
to Autoplaylists for Google Music
Have you previously subscribed and then uninstalled? If so, this matches a bug on Google's end I've been trying to get them to fix since last summer: https://github.com/simon-weber/Autoplaylists-for-Google-Music/issues/102. I'll bug the support rep again.