announcement list switching providers

Simon Weber

Jul 16, 2017, 1:37:39 AM7/16/17
to Autoplaylists for Google Music
Hello! This is a quick heads up that I'm moving the old announcement mailing list over to Mailchimp. This is a behind-the-scenes switch to help me communicate upcoming changes.

The discussion list - that this email was sent to - will not be changing.

If you've got questions, feel free to reach out to me directly at si...@simonmweber.com.

cheers,
Simon
This conversation is locked