Missing Songs

I Green

Dec 8, 2019, 2:22:13 AM12/8/19
to Autoplaylists for Google Music
I am testing out the autoplaylists and it is not populating all the songs that should be in the list. I have a playlist with 488 songs in it but no matter how many times I sync the list only 188 songz show up. The songs are in the Google Play library, just not in the autoplay list. Does anyone know how to correct this?

Simon Weber

Dec 8, 2019, 11:45:31 AM12/8/19
to itgr...@gmail.com
Send me an email with your logs and I'll take a look.

On Sun, Dec 8, 2019 at 2:22 AM I Green <itgr...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am testing out the autoplaylists and it is not populating all the songs that should be in the list. I have a playlist with 488 songs in it but no matter how many times I sync the list only 188 songz show up. The songs are in the Google Play library, just not in the autoplay list. Does anyone know how to correct this?

I Green

I Green

Dec 9, 2019, 2:31:23 PM12/9/19
to Autoplaylists for Google Music

Hi Simon,

Your message is not showing up in the group chat for some reason… Nothing is syncing since the first time. My trial is over and I have some playlists with only 4 or 5 songs in them. I can’t justify  a monthly payment for something that is not working. Thanks for your  help.

On Sunday, December 8, 2019, Simon Weber wrote:

Hm, nothing looks too out of sorts to me. Have any more songs gotten synced since you first posted? It looks like the extension is trying to sync 10 each time, but my guess is that temporary issues on Google's end are preventing those from going through.