AutoPackge Cache folder

Abdelaziz Darouichi

Mar 15, 2021, 1:54:27 PM3/15/21
to autopkg...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I am running AutoPkgr 2.3.1. Is there a way to keep just  2 versions of the downloaded package?  I am running out of disc space and I would like to have this automated.

Thank you for the help

Please be advised that under the Public Records LawM.G.L. c.66, any email created or received by an employee of Wellesley Public Schools may be considered a public record and subject to public disclosure. This email may also contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Nick McSpadden

Mar 15, 2021, 2:40:36 PM3/15/21
to autopkg...@googlegroups.com
AutoPkg does not have any internal cache-cleaning mechanism, sorry. You'll have to manage this separately.

Nick McSpadden
nmcsp...@gmail.com

Jens Malessa

Mar 16, 2021, 11:45:42 AM3/16/21
to autopkg-discuss
i didn´t tried it but here is a recent script:
test carefully an at your own risk.

Abdelaziz Darouichi

Mar 16, 2021, 11:54:06 AM3/16/21
to autopkg...@googlegroups.com
Will do. I have a test Munki I use before  applying to Prod.

Thank you,

Aziz Darouichi