Gatekeeper Blocking Installation

Steven Swierczek

Apr 25, 2022, 11:16:17 AM4/25/22
to autopkg-discuss
My company requires that all installers pass the Gatekeeper feature in macOS.  Do you have any plans to sign and/or notarize the application installer to pass this security check?

Greg Neagle

Apr 25, 2022, 12:03:04 PM4/25/22
to autopkg...@googlegroups.com
autopkg is an open source project. There no company or real organization behind it, just a rag-tag group of Mac admins from all over the world.

Who would sign it? Me? Nick? I would not want to be responsible.

You can always build your own installer pkg and sign it yourself. Or just git clone the repo and install the components manually.

-Greg