ChromeRemoteDesktop.

Yehuda Alexandroff

May 7, 2020, 10:33:28 AM5/7/20
to autopkg-discuss
I see that there are two recipes called:

ChromeRemoteDesktop.munki.recipe

one is in the repo apizz-recipes and the other is in zentral-recipes.

I seem to be using the one in zentral-recipes, but it is giving me an error

File '/Users/nimda/Library/AutoPkg/Cache/local.munki.ChromeRemoteDesktop/unpacked/Library/PrivilegedHelperTools/ChromeRemoteDesktopHost.bundle/Contents/Info.plist' does not exist or could not be read.

so I have two questions:

1) It looks like the error is caused by the ".bundle" not being ".app" when this file is being accessed. Is this correct? Is there a way to fix this?

2) How do I test the recipe in apizz-recipes? There must be a way to specify which repo, the override I'm creating is from, but I can't figure out how.  This may be due to my "Covid" brain, so please forgive me.

Thanks,

Yehuda

Nick McSpadden

May 7, 2020, 11:16:38 AM5/7/20
to autopkg...@googlegroups.com
You can create an override of a specific recipe path or identifier.

Nick McSpadden
nmcsp...@gmail.com

Yehuda Alexandroff

May 7, 2020, 12:06:47 PM5/7/20
to autopkg...@googlegroups.com
Never mind. I found my answer in the FAQs.

Yehuda

Yehuda Alexandroff
Systems Administrator, Bialik Hebrew Day School
p: 416.783.3346 ext 292 | e: yalexa...@bialik.ca | w: www.bialik.ca a: 2760 Bathurst St., Toronto, ON, M6B 3A1
 http://bialik.ca/school-life/video-gallery/

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "autopkg-discuss" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/autopkg-discuss/CAJySx-n3h4_QAkRtc7_CfAJDaBjJFaYLi2u7Kv5CSQagrDvAQQ%40mail.gmail.com.