GoogleChrome.munki

Abdelaziz Darouichi

May 19, 2020, 4:16:22 PM5/19/20
to autopkg-discuss
Hi,

I am running Autopkg everyday at 6:00 AM. Google Chrome  has not updated since  Version 80.0.3987.116 (Official Build) (64-bit).

I had to force a run. Any ideas?

autopkg run -v GoogleChrome.munki

> Processing GoogleChrome.munki...
>
> WARNING: GoogleChrome.munki is missing trust info and
> FAIL_RECIPES_WITHOUT_TRUST_INFO is not set. Proceeding...
>
> URLDownloader
>
> URLDownloader: Storing new Last-Modified header: Sat, 16 May 2020 01:37:17 GMT
>
> URLDownloader: Storing new ETag header: "5e1370"
>
> URLDownloader: Downloaded
> /Users/svcmunkiupdate/Documents/AutoPkg/Cache/com.github.autopkg.munki.google-chrome/downloads/GoogleChrome.dmg
>
> EndOfCheckPhase
>
> CodeSignatureVerifier
>
> CodeSignatureVerifier: Mounted disk image
> /Users/svcmunkiupdate/Documents/AutoPkg/Cache/com.github.autopkg.munki.google-chrome/downloads/GoogleChrome.dmg
>
> CodeSignatureVerifier: Verifying code signature...
>
> CodeSignatureVerifier: Deep verification enabled...
>
> CodeSignatureVerifier: Strict verification disabled...
>
> CodeSignatureVerifier: /private/tmp/dmg.NahrPG/Google Chrome.app: valid on disk
>
> CodeSignatureVerifier: /private/tmp/dmg.NahrPG/Google Chrome.app:
> satisfies its Designated Requirement
>
> CodeSignatureVerifier: /private/tmp/dmg.NahrPG/Google Chrome.app:
> explicit requirement satisfied
>
> CodeSignatureVerifier: Signature is valid
>
> MunkiImporter
>
> MunkiImporter: Copied pkginfo to
> /Volumes/Munki$/munki_repo/pkgsinfo/apps/GoogleChrome-83.0.4103.61.plist
>
> MunkiImporter: Copied pkg to
> /Volumes/Munki$/munki_repo/pkgs/apps/GoogleChrome-83.0.4103.61.dmg
>
> Receipt written to
> /Users/svcmunkiupdate/Documents/AutoPkg/Cache/com.github.autopkg.munki.google-chrome/receipts/GoogleChrome-receipt-20200519-153225.plist
>

> The following new items were downloaded:
>
>    Download Path
>
>    -------------
>
>    /Users/svcmunkiupdate/Documents/AutoPkg/Cache/com.github.autopkg.munki.google-chrome/downloads/GoogleChrome.dmg
>

> The following new items were imported into Munki:
>
>    Name          Version       Catalogs  Pkginfo Path
>         Pkg Repo Path
>
>    ----          -------       --------  ------------
>         -------------
>
>    GoogleChrome  83.0.4103.61  testing
> apps/GoogleChrome-83.0.4103.61.plist
> apps/GoogleChrome-83.0.4103.61.dmg

Please be advised that under the Public Records LawM.G.L. c.66, any email created or received by an employee of Wellesley Public Schools may be considered a public record and subject to public disclosure. This email may also contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Gregory Neagle

May 19, 2020, 5:26:15 PM5/19/20
to autopkg...@googlegroups.com
This page https://developers.google.com/web/updates/2020/05/nic83 was updated today, and includes the text: "Chrome 83 is starting to roll out to stable now."

Since the autopkg recipe is finding Chrome 83 today, and did not yesterday, I'd conclude that Google updated the download link that the AutoPkg recipe uses today.

IOW, I don't think there's an issue to address here.

-Greg

Abdelaziz Darouichi

May 19, 2020, 7:30:13 PM5/19/20
to autopkg...@googlegroups.com