Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Nick McSpadden

no leída,
18 abr 2022, 10:46:2718/4/22
a autopkg...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!

Hot on the heels of AutoPkg 2.5 pre-release, we're ready to release 2.6.0 fully to the world. Just to be sure, I'd like to have people test 2.6.0 a bit more first.

Please install Python 2.6beta and let us know if there are any problems! If nothing comes up, we'll promote the existing 2.6 beta to a full 2.6.0 release.

Python 3.10
AutoPkg now uses Python 3.10, and PyObjc 8.2. Python 3.10 brings several new general improvements and may result in some warnings or errors in processors still using some legacy Python2-conversion-to-3-isms. Please file appropriate issues with recipe authors or bring it to our attention in #autopkg in Slack.

Automated tests on GitHub
Thanks to the incredible work by @jgstew, AutoPkg now has automatic unit tests and a test recipe being run as an automatic GitHub action! This will help provide confidence in AutoPkg's functionality, and empowers contributors to be more confident in testing their code. Here's hoping this opens up more more people interested in contributing!

Similarly, thanks to @homebysix for doing a similar action for linting, ensuring consistent Python style rules are being applied.

Other Changes
remove incompatibility notice non-macs by @jgstew in #795
the make_new_release script is a lot easier to use (only really benefits maintainers, but hey)
Full Changelog: v2.5.0...v2.6.0Beta1

This also includes all the currently unreleased (in a main release) fixes from 2.5.
Nick McSpadden
nmcsp...@gmail.com
Responder a todos
Responder al autor