.pkg installer inside of .dmg download link

MSP Admin

Oct 4, 2022, 6:28:05 PM10/4/22
to autopkg-discuss
I'm trying to figure out how to make a recipe for an application where there is a .pkg installer inside of a .dmg download URL.

I'm having issues with piecing together what processors to use. If someone can point me in the direction of an example application where there's a similar recipe that would be very helpful.

Elliot Jordan

Oct 4, 2022, 7:03:20 PM10/4/22
to autopkg...@googlegroups.com