Exclude patterns get lost regularly.

Rob Dawson

Oct 18, 2012, 7:05:13 PM10/18/12
to autopa...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I keep having to set exclude patterns all the time, they seem to get lost every week or so.
Where/how are they stored?

SAWADA Youhei

Oct 19, 2012, 2:45:38 AM10/19/12
to autopa...@googlegroups.com
Perhaps Firefox updates broke add-on sdk storage API.
I updated Autopagerize useing new version add-on sdk that the probrem is fixed.
Please try to update.

--
you...@gmail.com

Rob Dawson

Oct 19, 2012, 12:16:49 PM10/19/12
to autopa...@googlegroups.com
I'll try the update, and report back if it continues.
Thank you for your work :)