FIRST Robotics SVR next Thurs - Need Robot Inspectors!

Erin

Mar 23, 2012, 1:44:43 PM3/23/12
to Autonomous Anonymous Silicon Valley, tech...@gmail.com, andr...@gmail.com
Hi,

I was just contacted by the volunteer coordinator for the FIRST
Regional in San Jose, and they are in need of robot inspectors on
April 29 (http://www.firstsv.org/). Three inspectors just dropped out
and they are drastically low on staff. Its a lot of fun, you get to
see up-close all the teams robot designs, and I hope a few of you can
manage to help out!

Please contact

Elise Engelhardt

tech...@gmail.com

Also, please spread the word out to your respective robotics
communities, thanks!

Dan Moroni

Mar 23, 2012, 2:34:42 PM3/23/12
to autonomous-anonym...@googlegroups.com, tech...@gmail.com, andr...@gmail.com
Erin and All,

FYI the SVR is March 29th-31. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it.

Thanks,

rde...@esystemstechnology.com

Mar 23, 2012, 3:30:26 PM3/23/12
to autonomous-anonym...@googlegroups.com
I would love to. But iam out town. Plea ping peter gise and bob schill to see if they can help. Thx rd