Limitations

Subin Mathew

Sep 4, 2012, 1:27:25 PM9/4/12
to auton...@googlegroups.com
My issue is that ANK cannot generate over 7000 nodes. I have a properly made GRAPHML that ANK can read, but once we go over 700 - 900 nodes, the ANK gets slower and then freezes. Are there any software limitations to this? More importantly, is there a tweak i could do ? Also, what program determines the IPs that are chosen for the nodes (10.0.x.x), is it ANK or networkX ?

Simon Knight

Sep 9, 2012, 9:20:45 PM9/9/12
to auton...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'll reply directly, as this is likely referring to the old/current
version of ANK - not the new version that is about to be released.

Thanks
Simon