generate live graphs with traffic flows

Shabbir Ahmed

May 26, 2015, 9:33:35 AM5/26/15
to auton...@googlegroups.com
Hi, my duty is to test scenarios in a lab environment and generates reports,configurations which will be used in live environment.

I have to get certen protocol our
outputs for example bgp summary ospf output for each test which is a difficult task, then i have to show traffic flow on the diagram using visio.

I want to make a tool, which  i give router IP,username,password. it will telnet/ssh/netconf to device find the peering nodes IP addresses plot them on a pictuer (like visio), find the interfaces running ospf and bgp and draw them on a picture format.

i saw this autonetki but it is doing it in reverse format,

any suggestions, help in this regard?

here is example diagram.