Getting started

Lyle Wiemerslage

May 7, 2014, 10:27:35 AM5/7/14
to automati...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

This is more of a general question about spm:

The idea of this software is great, but it could really use some comments explaining the syntax and ins/outs for each command.  I'm trying to take one of the examples and replace the relevant "blanks" with my data, but I keep getting errors.  The examples don't work out of the box either.  I try running them and still get errors.  Does anyone have any advice or a working script for preprocessing?

I've also tried saving the batch and scripts for each of the preprocessing steps within spm, but so far that hasn't worked either.

thanks,

- Lyle

Rhodri Cusack

May 7, 2014, 7:29:06 PM5/7/14
to automati...@googlegroups.com

Lyle
Can you post this to the issues page on the github site (www.github.com/rhodricusack/automaticanalysis)? Did you find the wiki on github? The example on there should work as soon add you customize it for your data.

Where are you based?
Best, Rhodri

Lyle Wiemerslage

May 8, 2014, 7:56:58 AM5/8/14
to automati...@googlegroups.com
Hey Rhodri,

I think I've figured it out.  Windows issues.  A friend got it working on their Linux machine.

Thanks,

Lyle