MVPaa input/output streams

JonathanErez

Jul 11, 2012, 1:49:45 PM7/11/12
to automati...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I have a question about the MVPaa script, hopefully somebody can help me.
I managed to run aamod_firstlevel_model successfully -- and I'm now trying to do the MVP analysis.

When I'm trying to run the aamod_MVPaa_brain_1st module I'm getting the following error:
Stage aamod_MVPaa_brain_1st required input segmasksExclusive is not an output of any stage it is dependent on. You might need to add an aas_addinitialstream command or get the stream from a remote source. for help, see the aa wiki

Ok, so I guess it expects a segmasksExclusive output stream from a previous module... I tried taking care of that by including this module in my tasklist:

But I'm getting a similar error message:
Stage aamod_mask_fromstruct required input segmentation is not an output of any stage it is dependent on. You might need to add an aas_addinitialstream command or get the stream from a remote source. for help, see the aa wiki

Is there a module I should be running that will give me 'segmasksExclusive'?  or should I be adding aas_addinitialstream somewhere?

Thank you!
Jonathan.

Alejandro Vicente-Grabovetsky

Jul 14, 2012, 9:29:21 AM7/14/12
to automati...@googlegroups.com
Dear Jonathan,

Try running aamod_normnoss before aamod_mask_fromstruc. This does unified segmentation on the structural. Does this help?

Best!
Sasha

JonathanErez

Jul 18, 2012, 9:40:12 AM7/18/12