STUDY PARTNER FOR CA(CPC) EXAMS

Rajesh Bhasin

Apr 20, 2018, 1:43:26 PM4/20/18
to Supermetrics
Hiii guys!!! A few of my friends have found good study partners from studypal. They found it very useful,do check it out guys.
Thanks,
Rajesh Bhasin

Email Support

Apr 20, 2018, 1:43:42 PM4/20/18
to automate...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us. We're looking into your message and will assign the best person to handle your ticket. We'll get back to you as soon as possible (our usual response time is between 1-2 working days). You may view and respond to the ticket here https://support.supermetrics.com/helpdesk/tickets/18764

While awaiting the answer, you can try to search for the solution from our solution database and support forum.

Best regards,

Supermetrics Team

supermetrics.com

Twitter: @Supermetrics

Support forum: support.supermetrics.com

image

Supermetrics Customer Support is open from Monday to Friday. Supermetrics related critical issues have support 7 days a week.

18764:463602