Error: 400 badRequest Date range (2013-04-30) in field parameters.end-date does not align to chosen date dimension.

Garry Zakharian

Jun 7, 2013, 6:51:29 PM6/7/13
to automate...@googlegroups.com
Get this error when pull data using Youtube Module. Same report was working fine a month ago.

Mikael Thuneberg

Jun 7, 2013, 11:47:22 PM6/7/13
to automate...@googlegroups.com
What is the date range and how are you splitting the data?

On Saturday, June 8, 2013, Garry Zakharian wrote:
Get this error when pull data using Youtube Module. Same report was working fine a month ago.

Mikael Thuneberg

Jun 14, 2013, 2:46:03 AM6/14/13
to automate...@googlegroups.com
This was an error in our YouTube script for fetching monhtly data, it should work now.

On Saturday, 8 June 2013 06:47:22 UTC+3, Mikael Thuneberg wrote:
What is the date range and how are you splitting the data?

On Saturday, June 8, 2013, Garry Zakharian wrote:
Get this error when pull data using Youtube Module. Same report was working fine a month ago.

insi...@visitdenmark.com

Sep 7, 2017, 4:08:20 AM9/7/17
to Supermetrics
I´m experiencing the same....

Want to pull YTD data, but it gives me the above mentioned error message.

I split data by Year, and I´ve tried both formatting results for GDS and no formatting at all

Email Support

Sep 7, 2017, 4:08:27 AM9/7/17
to automate...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

thanks for contacting us. We're looking in to your message and assign the best person to handle your ticket. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

You may view and respond to the ticket here https://support.supermetrics.com/helpdesk/tickets/9850

Best regards,

Supermetrics Team

supermetrics.com

Twitter: @Supermetrics

Support forum: support.supermetrics.com

Supermetrics Customer Support is open from Monday to Friday. Supermetrics related critical issues have support 7 days a week.

9850:463602

Mikael Thuneberg

Sep 7, 2017, 4:11:27 AM9/7/17
to automate...@googlegroups.com, automate...@googlegroups.com
Hi Automateanalytics,

What's the query ID? Can you include a list of metrics and dimensions you are using please?

Best regards,
Mikael Thuneberg

insi...@visitdenmark.com

Sep 7, 2017, 6:35:48 AM9/7/17
to Supermetrics
Yes :) off course

I´ve attached a screen dump

Metrics = video views and total time watched (minutes).

Email Support

Oct 7, 2017, 4:06:13 AM10/7/17
to automate...@googlegroups.com

Hi Automateanalytics,

automatic rule has closed your support ticket no. 9850.

If you still experience this issue / need assistance, you can look for answers by using the search bar at support.supermetrics.com or by describing the situation to us by replying to this email.

If your issue has been solved, please ignore this message.