IP address mail server

anal...@opjacht.nl

Dec 6, 2016, 7:35:54 AM12/6/16
to Supermetrics
As posted on December 2nd.

Dear sir/madam,

I'm automtically sending reports to a client of mine using supermetrics for google drive. However their firewall is blocking the emails because they come from a non recognized IP address. Could you please provide me the IP address from where the automated mails are send, so it can be whitelisted.

Thanks in advance,

Stephen

Email Support

Dec 6, 2016, 7:36:01 AM12/6/16
to automate...@googlegroups.com

Dear customer,

between November 30'th and December 2'nd, there is a delay in our customer support.

We apologise for the inconvenience and hope that you understand.

If your issue is very urgent, please go to our Support Portal at support.supermetrics.com, create a new ticket and set the priority to "Urgent". We try to answer your messages as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Supermetrics Team

4080

Jouni Hyötylä

Dec 13, 2016, 5:55:08 AM12/13/16
to automate...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

for whitelisting Supermetrics report emails, you need to whitelist the following IP addresses:

52.4.64.27
52.22.6.37
52.3.65.175
23.22.13.197

Best regards,
Jouni Hyötylä

Twitter: @Supermetrics
Support forum: supermetrics/forum
4080

Tyler Barnes

Aug 14, 2017, 9:15:14 AM8/14/17
to Supermetrics, sup...@supermetrics.com
Is there an updated list?

Merritt Clara

Aug 14, 2017, 10:43:57 AM8/14/17

On Mon, 8/14/17, Tyler Barnes <tbar...@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: [Supermetrics Help Forum] IP address mail server
To: "Supermetrics" <automate...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: sup...@supermetrics.com
Date: Monday, August 14, 2017, 4:15 PM

Is there an updated
list?

On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 4:55:08 AM UTC-6, support
wrote:

Hi,

for whitelisting Supermetrics report emails,
you need to whitelist the following IP addresses:

52.4.64.27
52.22.6.37
52.3.65.175
23.22.13.197

Best regards,
Jouni Hyötylä
supermetrics.com

Twitter: @Supermetrics

Support forum: supermetrics/forum

On Tue, 6 Dec at 2:36 PM
, Automateanalytics <automate...@ googlegroups.com> wrote:

Dear customer,

between November 30'th and
December 2'nd, there is a delay in our customer
support.

We apologise for the inconvenience and hope that
you understand.

If your issue is very urgent, please go to our Support
Portal at support.supermetrics.com,
create a new ticket and set the priority to
"Urgent". We try to answer your
messages as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Supermetrics Team

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/
group/automateanalytics.

msgid/automateanalytics/ 5846b0ad81924_
3d2c13f0fd8621557.paid-jobs- sidekiq-24%40notification.
freshdesk.com.

optout.

4080

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/automateanalytics.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/automateanalytics/e6c23127-157c-4cf8-92a0-54fb192a2fa8%40googlegroups.com.

3-28 iun - Greve si tulburari la Poznan Polonia ele sunt urmate de noi demonstratii in oct