Feature Request: Criteo & Campaign Monitor Integration

Supermetrics

Apr 8, 2016, 5:28:12 AM4/8/16
to Supermetrics
Hey guys, would be great if we could query data from Criteo and Campaign Monitor (but especially Criteo!). Are these in the pipeline?

Thanks!

Gavin...@buyitdirect.co.uk

Mar 15, 2018, 4:55:05 AM3/15/18
to Supermetrics
Reading through a separate ticket support was saying this should have been up and running last June, but since then they have gone silent.

This would be useful to a high proportion of Supermetrics user base.

Email Support

Mar 15, 2018, 4:55:13 AM3/15/18
to automate...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us. We're looking into your message and will assign the best person to handle your ticket. We'll get back to you as soon as possible (our usual response time is between 1-2 working days).

You may view and respond to the ticket here https://support.supermetrics.com/helpdesk/tickets/17066

While awaiting the answer, you can try to search for the solution from our solution database and support forum at support.supermetrics.com.

Best regards,

Supermetrics Team

supermetrics.com

Twitter: @Supermetrics

Support forum: support.supermetrics.com

Supermetrics Customer Support is open from Monday to Friday. Supermetrics related critical issues have support 7 days a week.

17066:463602

Nebiat Ibssa

Mar 15, 2018, 5:47:35 AM3/15/18
to automate...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We choose new data source connectors by voting results. And currently, we are actively developing Criteo integration with Supermetrics. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA at the moment but by following us on twitter: @Supermetrics you'll get the info as soon as new sources have been added to Supermetrics.

Best regards,
Nebiat Ibssa

17066:463602