DFP Queries are failing when using a Filter

KAP

Feb 14, 2016, 9:22:57 PM2/14/16
to Supermetrics
All of my queries to DFP fail when I use a filter.  This started happening a few days ago.  If I remove the filter, the queries run fine.

Only some types of filters are causing this from what I have tested.  I am filtering on INVENTORY - Customized Criteria [CONTAINS] publisher=

This worked a few days ago for me and worked for many weeks and stopped working a few days ago. The Error I received is UNEXECUTABLE.

I really need to figure this out as a bunch of reports we use depend on these results.  Any ideas on what is happening?

Thanks in advance.

KAP

Feb 14, 2016, 11:05:27 PM2/14/16
to Supermetrics
After further investigation, I have found that using the "Contains" selection from the LaunchBar causes the error.  When I recreate the exact same filter using a Regex expression, the query runs fine.  It appears to me that something is amiss with the Contains selection either in SuperMetrics or DFP - not sure where. I have recreated my queries using the regex and everything is working again.

Clinton Deacon

Feb 15, 2016, 2:38:28 AM2/15/16
to Supermetrics
Thanks for reporting the issue. It has now been fixed.

PD

Dec 18, 2017, 6:44:01 PM12/18/17
to Supermetrics
If anyone is still searching for this:

When filtering for DFP, use regex and NOT Contains. After much testing, this is the only method that works.

For "OR" in regex use a bar: |

Good luck!

Email Support

Dec 18, 2017, 6:44:11 PM12/18/17
to automate...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

thanks for contacting us. We're looking in to your message and sign the best person to handle your ticket. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

You may view and respond to the ticket here https://support.supermetrics.com/helpdesk/tickets/13474

Best regards,

Supermetrics Team

supermetrics.com

Twitter: @Supermetrics

Support forum: support.supermetrics.com

Supermetrics Customer Support is open from Monday to Friday. Supermetrics related critical issues have support 7 days a week.

13474:463602