Supermetrics DataGrabber - Automate reporting

jessica....@fitreisen.de

Oct 11, 2017, 4:55:52 AM10/11/17
to Supermetrics

Hello all together,

We just started using the trial version for Supermetrics DataGrabber yesterday but we can´t figure out how to set up the automate reporting. We´re using the DataGrabber Excel Sheet for reports from our GoogleAnalytics. On the website they are writing that the reporting can be easily automated.

 Is there a way to automate these reports on a weekly basis without manually refreshing?

Thank you!

Email Support

Oct 11, 2017, 4:56:01 AM10/11/17
to automate...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

thanks for contacting us. We're looking in to your message and assign the best person to handle your ticket. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

You may view and respond to the ticket here https://support.supermetrics.com/helpdesk/tickets/10665

Best regards,

Supermetrics Team

supermetrics.com

Twitter: @Supermetrics

Support forum: support.supermetrics.com

Supermetrics Customer Support is open from Monday to Friday. Supermetrics related critical issues have support 7 days a week.

10665:463602