Percentages/Averages

hea...@localsearchgroup.com

Oct 1, 2016, 9:59:51 PM10/1/16
to Supermetrics
Hello -

The Percentages from google are incorrect.  If the percent is 16.53% in Adwords, your program is showing it as 1653%.  Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks!

Heather

Clinton Deacon

Oct 3, 2016, 3:12:30 AM10/3/16
to Supermetrics
Our system is setup to return the percentage values between 0 and 100, not between 0 and 1 as some systems do. You can change the cell format in your sheet to show the proper value.

Kind Regards

Clinton Deacon
Senior Application Developer

GORM Agency – Ad and digital agency

Oct 3, 2016, 6:25:27 AM10/3/16
to Supermetrics
I have the same problem, and it is not as they reply a matter of formating.

I am running 5 identical queries and data in one of them is showing as you describe were a con. rate of a 100% is shown as 10000.

Mikael Thuneberg

Oct 3, 2016, 7:48:22 AM10/3/16
to automate...@googlegroups.com
Can you include a screenshot please? You should change the format to number, not percentage.

adw...@groundfloor.lv

Aug 25, 2017, 10:04:57 AM8/25/17
to Supermetrics
use custom format 0.00"%" – this adds percentage sign as text in the end of the number. not sure how it affects calculations afterwards tho.