503 error

m...@sportmaster.dk

Nov 28, 2016, 9:27:51 AM11/28/16
to Supermetrics
In the last week or so I keep getting this error "Error: Google is returning an error due to too many 503 errors for your profile xxxxxxxx. Please retry later." Is there a way to avoid this as it makes Supermetrics pretty much useless?

Mikael Thuneberg

Nov 28, 2016, 10:10:50 AM11/28/16
to automate...@googlegroups.com, automate...@googlegroups.com
These errors are coming from Google, seemingly in random. We have reported the issue to them and are waiting for them to respond: https://code.google.com/p/analytics-issues/issues/detail?id=1140
On Mon, 28 Nov at 4:27 PM , Automateanalytics <automate...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
In the last week or so I keep getting this error "Error: Google is returning an error due to too many 503 errors for your profile xxxxxxxx. Please retry later." Is there a way to avoid this as it makes Supermetrics pretty much useless?
3946

Email Support

Oct 24, 2019, 4:16:43 AM10/24/19
to automate...@googlegroups.com

We regret to inform you that we have had some unforeseen delays while handling your case. Because of these delays, this ticket has been automatically closed.

Your ticket subject was “[Supermetrics Help Forum] 503 error” -and you can check it’s details at https://support.supermetrics.com/helpdesk/tickets/3946. If your issue is still active and you’d like us to continue working with it, please click on the link and change the status of the ticket or write your comments in to it. If you do so, the ticket will be automatically re-opened and we’ll come back to you as soon as possible.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Supermetrics Team

image

3946:463602