DoubleClick For Advertisers - Illegal Dimension Metric

Universal Media

Jun 19, 2018, 11:35:12 AM6/19/18
to Supermetrics

Hello,

I am trying to upload metrics from DoubleClick for Advertisers for one of our current campaigns.

Date - year to date

Metrics - Impressions, Clicks, CTR, Conversions, Revenue.

Split rows by - Date, Placement, Creative

Filter - Floodlight activity tag

One problem we are having is that we need to pull conversions and revenue by the Floodlight Activity Tag. I have been trying to do so but keep coming up with the message below...

I am new to supermetrics so any information would be helpful.

Thanks!

Email Support

Jun 19, 2018, 11:35:24 AM6/19/18
to automate...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us. We're looking into your message and will assign the best person to handle your ticket. We'll get back to you as soon as possible (our usual response time is between 1-2 working days). You may view and respond to the ticket here https://support.supermetrics.com/helpdesk/tickets/21956

While awaiting the answer, you can try to search for the solution from our solution database and support forum.

Best regards,

Supermetrics Team

supermetrics.com

Twitter: @Supermetrics

Support forum: support.supermetrics.com

image

Supermetrics Customer Support is open from Monday to Friday. Supermetrics related critical issues have support 7 days a week.

21956:463602

Universal Media

Jun 19, 2018, 11:38:00 AM6/19/18
to Supermetrics
I also keep getting a "Query Failed: Empty Token" notification as well. This usually happens when I try to revise what data is being pulled.