Please Help Me on FB Ad Datasource

g...@itopspark.com

Aug 25, 2017, 3:32:42 AM8/25/17
to Supermetrics, natthapong sasasmit, Kritsaya Hirunyakunladit
Hello, Supermetrics Team,

I have an urgent answer that :

- My company's centralized account has two Business Manager accounts, I can now fetch the data from just one account and cannot switch to the other.

Can the tool fetch the data from two Business Accounts simultaneously so that I can switch between them within the same logged-in account ?

- I tried to fix this by myself by passing the access onto another Facebook account, so when I switch Facebook account I can fetch another.

However, it appeared Fetch Error when trying to do this way.

If this can be fixed, we consider yearly price to use the tool years forward.

The illustration of the problems can be found in the attached.

Thank you

cant_add_another.jpg
two_accounts.jpg