Cannot access Facebook Ad account at Advertiser permission level?

Supermetrics

Jul 24, 2015, 12:50:40 AM7/24/15
to Supermetrics
In order to query data for Facebook Ads, do we have to be the admin for the page? I am only at the Advertiser level for the page role, and refreshed the accounts but cannot find the one I'm looking for.

Clinton Deacon

Jul 24, 2015, 3:56:32 AM7/24/15
to automate...@googlegroups.com
Advertiser level is enough to access the data as this has the rights to page insights. Please check your permissions in Facebook and try again.

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 7:50 AM, Supermetrics <wat...@acommerce.asia> wrote:
In order to query data for Facebook Ads, do we have to be the admin for the page? I am only at the Advertiser level for the page role, and refreshed the accounts but cannot find the one I'm looking for.

Supermetrics

Jul 27, 2015, 5:23:32 AM7/27/15
to Supermetrics, cli...@supermetrics.com
I definitely have advertiser level access but still do not see the account I'm looking for. I also don't want to ruin existing queries by logging out and logging back in again. Any other solution?

Clinton Deacon

Jul 27, 2015, 5:31:48 AM7/27/15
to Supermetrics, Supermetrics
Hello

It appears the 30 day demo has expired and you are querying data only available on the paid pro version. You will need to purchase a licence from https://supermetrics.com/product/supermetrics-for-googledocs/?a=purchase&ds=GA&pc=GDOCS#pricing

Kind Regards

Clinton Deacon
Senior Application Developer

Book Chindakawee

Jul 27, 2015, 5:52:29 AM7/27/15
to Clinton Deacon, Supermetrics
We have the pro account on thadve...@acommerce.asia but find the same issue there as well.

Watasit Chindakawee
Internet Marketing Analyst

https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/54YG9z105sUGrcRY3Ydz95gWfegaXOfS2HyRRPaZX5CQRImhH2bQW0BJOCI137Gd0cooZ9sMF7t7PxwVzYUn4xFPxmIi9mBfY2MJzAsi2v2m-HISLSD-gcrjqQvx=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.acommerce.asia/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/logo-signature.png

Mobile: +6689-663-7381 Skype: book__c
Site: www.acommerce.asia
Address: 4th Floor, Dusit Thani Building
Silom, Bangkrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Social: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

E-Commerce Made Easy in Southeast Asia
Thailand | Indonesia | Singapore | Philippines