Automation in the car radio

karel...@seznam.cz

May 30, 2024, 2:28:26 AMMay 30
to Automate for Android
I have the app installed in my car radio. I have it set so that FM Radio starts automatically after 10 seconds when the radio is turned on (started up). But after turning off the engine and leaving the car, the automation stops, and the next time the engine is started, it will no longer start, it must be manually activated.
Can anyone advise how to set up the application so that the automation does not stop? Thanks!

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

May 31, 2024, 5:56:17 AMMay 31
to Automate for Android
Preventing it from stopping is likely not possible, since the car cuts power to the Android device radio.
But a flow should resume once power is restored, if the "Run on system startup" option is enabled in Automate settings.
A flow to start an app after every device power up would be something like:
  1. Flow beginning
  2. Broadcast receive: Action=Boot completed
  3. App start: Package=<click to pick>
  4. (connect #3 OK to #2 IN)

Karel Řehák

May 31, 2024, 10:48:32 AMMay 31
to automa...@googlegroups.com
I'll try it and let you know. The problem will probably be that it only puts the car radio into hibernation, but doesn't turn it off...

Karel

Karel Řehák

Jun 2, 2024, 4:31:58 AMJun 2
to automa...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I have it set up like this, see attachment. It's good?

Karel

Dne 31. května 2024 11:56:33 "Henrik \"The Developer\" Lindqvist" <henrik.l...@gmail.com> napsal:

--
IMG_20240531_174813.jpg

Pete

Jun 2, 2024, 9:10:22 AMJun 2
to Automate for Android
Connect the ok path of block 3 to the in path of block 2.
Message has been deleted