New Alpha release, version 1.43.0

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

May 31, 2024, 2:11:33 PMMay 31
to Automate for Android
Please test, report any issues, and give feedback. Opt-in for Alpha testing here.

What’s new:
  • Bluetooth device unpair block
  • Display power mode block (Android 5+)
  • Flashlight enabled block (Android 5+)
  • Profile quiet mode enabled block (Android 7+)
  • Profile quiet mode request block (Android 9+)
  • Software keyboard visible block (Android 11+)
  • Wallpaper colors get block (Android 8.1+)
  • Calendar event add block got attendees input argument
  • Calendar event get block got attendees output variable
  • Clipboard set block got content HTML, URI, MIME type and label input arguments
  • Geocode reverse block got an output variable for each part of the decoded location address
  • Mobile operator block got country code output variable
  • AdAway permission privilege
  • Fixed Broadcast receive block queuing

P. Andreas Schmidt, IVE

Jun 2, 2024, 4:29:18 PMJun 2
to Automate for Android
Hi there Hendrik.

What is the Adaway permission privilege for/about? I don't have AdAway so I can't try it out anyway, but curious

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

Jun 2, 2024, 6:59:11 PMJun 2
to Automate for Android
Message has been deleted