Notification colour or image displayed?

matt ongtalk

May 24, 2022, 11:44:30 AM5/24/22
to Automate
Scrolling posts I found that it is rather impossible to change colour (or characters) of the notification.

But some apps do have notifications that seems to be a kind of small webpage with illustrations as background and icons - most weather apps do such notifications. So in general it is possible to create message with different text colour.

Is it possible in Automate? There is only option to attach a picture but under the text notification.

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

May 24, 2022, 4:35:02 PM5/24/22
to Automate
Such notifications use a completely custom layout, Automate only supports the system provided ones.
I might consider adding a background color input argument, which is the only "styling" supported for standard layouts:

matt ongtalk

May 24, 2022, 6:08:42 PM5/24/22
to Automate

If you can do it probably many would be grateful, if it would be easy to proceed, as for some notifications that could be indicated.
Thanks