Need some help?

Praveen Kumar

Nov 14, 2021, 1:27:28 PM11/14/21
to Automate
What's the limitations of this app?
I want this app to open a specific app and visit a particular website and do click just 3-4 buttons there then delete the cookies of the website and repeat it again for 5-6 times.  Can this app capable of this?

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

Nov 14, 2021, 4:45:47 PM11/14/21
to Automate
Maybe, but only by simulating the clicks to do so, in Chrome or some other browser, using the Interact or Interact touch blocks.

Praveen Kumar

Nov 16, 2021, 2:11:03 PM11/16/21
to Automate
Hello, I'm on 6.0 and your app says it doesn't support touch or clicks blocks while other app such as macrodoide easily able to perform these actions

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

Nov 17, 2021, 4:20:33 AM11/17/21
to Automate
The Interact block with action Click works on Android 4.1 and higher.
The Interact touch block works on all Android versions but requires a rooted device prior to Android 7.