Spotify: play specific playlist

Daniel Suranyi

Mar 13, 2021, 7:42:01 PM3/13/21
to Automate
I am trying to make Spotify play a specific playlist. I found a community flow here: https://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/17848 but that works with interactions and I think it should also work with intents, since that would be much faster.
I browsed around a bit about how to send intents to Spotify, but I cannot make the Broadcast block work. Currently I have this variant:

Screenshot 2021-03-14 014051.png
I also tried without the "Extras" field and with different combinations of "Package" and "Receiver class". Spotify just does nothing...

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

Mar 14, 2021, 7:13:38 AM3/14/21
to Automate
You should likely use the App start block, not Broadcast send, see: https://developer.android.com/guide/components/intents-common#PlaySearch