Sending notification to email

nir hasan

May 27, 2022, 3:25:24 AM5/27/22
to Automate
Hi , id like to send a  notification i receive from an app to an email , how can i do that ?
"If notification comes from this app and the title of the notification is like x and description of the notification is like x send that notification to an email."

For example

App name: Monitoring , title : alert , description: cpu over load..

Thank you

nir hasan

May 27, 2022, 4:18:32 AM5/27/22
to Automate
I almost figured out it all , i need help with the if statements

I used , block "notification posted?" Selected the package of the monitoring app , and gave a variable to the output i wanted.
Then connected it to the "gmail send"  block and set the message as an array [appname , title , message]
This works if I'd like to receive all the notification from this particular app.

I'd like to refine it , to only send notification if "cpu" is in a variable (in message variable for example)

Thank you

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

May 27, 2022, 10:40:23 AM5/27/22
to Automate
Assign a name to the Message output variable, e.g. msg, then use an Expression true block to check, e.g.: contains(msg, "cpu")

nir hasan

May 27, 2022, 6:35:23 PM5/27/22
to Automate
Thank you. I will try that