flow as an app?

Israel Robotnick

Jun 29, 2024, 4:45:51 PM (5 days ago) Jun 29
to Automate for Android
I'm a premium member I love this app! But some things I didn't figure out:

Most car launchers don't allow to put widgets as buttons, only apps.
Is it possible to run a flow as an app?
Like maybe create a tiny app that the only thing it does is to signal automate a flow name\id for it to run?

If I have two phones running automate, and I want to run an action if both phones are "when changed geo location" to outside of home, is it possible? To share location between two automates (not via sms that a pretty bad way to do it since it's endless amount of sms every second)?

If I want to run a google home device action, but without voice command, is it possible?
(or maybe run a roborock vacuum command?)
I didn't really figured out if it's possible to record what that app is doing in order for automate to send the same command.

Thanks!

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

Jul 1, 2024, 11:30:32 AM (3 days ago) Jul 1
to Automate for Android
Try using the Alternative launch block, it should show as an "alternative app" icon.

Use the Cloud message send and receive block to communicate across two devices, but please don't send a message every second, only when you actually come/leave home.

For what i know, there's no way to start Google home actions except using the Interact block t simulate the click to do so.