when stopping a flow by pressing the stop button

8li...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2022, 2:11:26 PM9/28/22
to Automate
how can i do something in the flo whe n the sop button is pressed (before the flo ends)

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

Sep 28, 2022, 3:37:21 PM9/28/22
to Automate
Not possible. At least from within the same flow, since it's stopped.

P. Andreas Schmidt, IVE

Oct 18, 2022, 2:45:53 PM10/18/22
to Automate
I had been thinking the same, as a feature suggestion, a new "on stop" block, so you could execute something (e.g. clean up or so) when the flow is stopped (be it by failure or by user, it could have a variable to assign the cause, or else options to pick in which case this block should be executed). But I guess the way AM and the flows work (from what Henrik says) this is not possible. And I guess this can be implemented by having another flow monitor the first one and when it stops to continue with what is necessary. And since it could read the logs it would also be possible to know the cause and other details.