how to debug/prevent a situation like that?

mpe42

Nov 25, 2021, 3:02:30 AM11/25/21
to Automate
I have a project with a flow that monitors some websites. That flow runs once per hour and should be running all the time.
Unfortunately from time to time I get the error message in the attached screenshot and all flows are stopped and have to be restarted manually. This destroys the logic of the project.
Any hints how to debug the failing situation or (even better) prevent it?

Thx for any help.

Screenshot_20211125_112403.png

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

Nov 25, 2021, 6:54:31 AM11/25/21
to Automate
Something is causing the app to crash, what exactly is difficult to tell.
Always submit a bug report as usually asked to do when an app crashes, in the system crash dialog.
You may also use the Help & feedback menu, within the app, to send me the system log, as it might include the cause.