Autostart

kgm...@gmail.com

May 16, 2022, 10:45:13 AMMay 16
to Automate
Greetings,

I have a flow that sets certain conditions on my phone at a specific time on a specific day of the week. Is there some way to have that flow start itself so I don't have to remember to do it?

Thank you.

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

May 16, 2022, 1:24:55 PMMay 16
to Automate
There's no need to re-start a flow, they're meant to run indefinitely, e.g. to perform an action once a week...
  1. Flow beginning
  2. Time await
  3. Play sound
  4. (loop back to #2)
Ensure to enable the "run on system startup" option in settings to make the flow resume after reboot.

kgm...@gmail.com

May 17, 2022, 10:56:31 AMMay 17
to Automate
I suppose I could do it that way. It's set up to run once and be done.

kgm...@gmail.com

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

May 19, 2022, 8:24:06 AMMay 19
to Automate
As said, flow don't restart, they resume.
If you want a flow to stop after a reboot, then use then use an Fiber/Flow stop block after an Broadcast receive block with action Boot completed.