Community search on llamalab.com website

​ ​man

May 11, 2024, 2:53:34 PMMay 11
to Automate for Android
(…using a regular browser e.g. on PC.)
I can search and download flows but I can't find a link to an author. I mean, I want to see (or link to) all author's flows. Is there something I can't see?

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

May 11, 2024, 3:37:50 PMMay 11
to Automate for Android
Not on the website. In the app click the "More by <username>" header.

​ ​man

May 11, 2024, 5:00:46 PMMay 11
to Automate for Android
Does the website behavior is made on purpose? I know in-app it works, but expected website version work the same :l

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

May 11, 2024, 5:07:05 PMMay 11
to Automate for Android
Indeed, it's mostly for Google search to be able to index flows. Implementing every feature in the website as well seem pointless.

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

May 11, 2024, 5:10:33 PMMay 11
to Automate for Android
Forgot. However, a way to get a share link to "all flows by a particular user" in on the to-do list. That will likely also include such a website view. Something flow authors can use for promotional purposes.

​ ​man

May 11, 2024, 5:31:14 PMMay 11
to Automate for Android
Ah, thanks. That was my next question.

Ricardo “Rudxain” Fernández Serrata

May 21, 2024, 4:09:21 AMMay 21
to Automate for Android
where {id} is the author identifier (an int decimal numeral)

Although it seems to have a limit of 64 flows

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

May 21, 2024, 4:34:09 AMMay 21
to Automate for Android
You need to use an offset parameter to "paginate" the result, e.g.

Ricardo “Rudxain” Fernández Serrata

May 26, 2024, 12:49:58 AMMay 26
to Automate for Android
Oooh ok! Got it. Thanks 👍 :)