Re: [Automate] Abridged summary of automate-user@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

32 views
Skip to first unread message

KM

unread,
Sep 18, 2026, 9:44:59 AMSep 18
to automa...@googlegroups.com
How do I post in the group? I get no options. But I do have an issue.

Kevin M

On Thu, Sep 17, 2026, 6:08 AM <automa...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
꼬미 <kkom...@gmail.com>: Sep 17 09:14AM +0900

Android용 Outlook <https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg> 다운로드
------------------------------
*From:* automa...@googlegroups.com <automa...@googlegroups.com> on
behalf of Sergey Polak
...more
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to automate-use...@googlegroups.com.

мj Zк*у

unread,
Sep 18, 2026, 9:59:14 AMSep 18
to Automate for Android
What device you use if it's on PC it should be available to create new post. If you're on phone it may not show up on some browsers or you can try desktop view mode.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages