Simulate Color Space

jmsim...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2016, 1:13:31 PM2/24/16
to Automate
Hi,

Apologies for the quick fire posts today.  Just started using the application and finding it really useful.

Is it possible to get/set the Simulate Color Space option normally found in the Developer Options screen?  Ideally looking to put this in a flow that switches to monochromacy when a time of day is reached so that the screen is easier on the eyes.

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

Feb 24, 2016, 1:52:02 PM2/24/16
to Automate, jmsim...@gmail.com

jmsim...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2016, 1:58:56 PM2/24/16
to Automate, jmsim...@gmail.com
Thanks for looking Henrik.  I thought I was going mad searching through all the blocks thinking that I was typing in the wrong search term.
I guess that flow will have to go on hold for a while.
Message has been deleted

sym...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2016, 10:54:10 AM2/25/16
to Automate, jmsim...@gmail.com
And what about?

ACCESSIBILITY_DISPLAY_DALTONIZER_ENABLED

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

Feb 26, 2016, 6:20:34 PM2/26/16
to Automate, jmsim...@gmail.com, sym...@gmail.com
Yes, that may be it.

To enable/disable use the System setting set block with category Secure, name "accessibility_display_daltonizer_enabled" and value 1 for on or 0 for off.
To change colors use category Secure, name "accessibility_display_daltonizer" and value 0 for simulate monochromacy or 12 for correct deuteranomaly:
https://github.com/android/platform_frameworks_base/blob/master/core/java/android/view/accessibility/AccessibilityManager.java#L86

jmsim...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2016, 6:59:34 AM2/27/16
to Automate
Thanks. Looks like that'll need me to root the device is that right? This one isn't currently rooted.

Oh well, thanks for your help.

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

Feb 27, 2016, 2:43:41 PM2/27/16
to Automate, jmsim...@gmail.com
Modifying settings in the Global or Secure category requires a rooted device.

Mario Lewand

Feb 28, 2016, 5:46:06 AM2/28/16
to Automate
Henrik,

Setting system property worked for me.

Thanks a lot for clarifying this.

intrep...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2017, 4:43:16 AM8/13/17
to Automate
The option to simulate colour space is for developers to understand how their their app might look to a colour blind user.