auto forward sms to whatsapp

suman...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2016, 6:34:15 AM3/25/16
to Automate
Can anyone help on this. I am trying to send all sms to WhatsApp whenever an SMS received. This flow seems working fine when the device is unlocked and not working when it is locked. I tried to add blobk to disable screen lock. After this is it working for 1st sms and stops working the on. Any suggestions on this?
Thanks in advance.

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

Mar 26, 2016, 7:31:23 PM3/26/16
to Automate, suman...@gmail.com
The Interact block will likely not work when the device is locked, you'll have to find another way of automating WhatsApp.

wver...@gmail.com

May 21, 2016, 1:23:27 PM5/21/16
to Automate, suman...@gmail.com
Hi, thanks to your question and Henrik's answer I solved this on my phone.
I thought the "SMS received" was failing, but as Henrik said, WhatsApp is the culprit.

What works for me is adding 2 blocks before calling the WhatsApp shortcut, one to wake the phone and one to unlock it:
- "Device keep awake" with input arguments PROCESSOR = "CPU and screen" and WiFi HARDWARE = "Full" and Illumination checked.
- "Screen lock set state" with option "Support secure screen locks" checked and Input Argument "Disable".

Afterwards I enable sleep again with this block:
- "Device keep awake" with input arguments PROCESSOR = "Allow sleep" and WiFi HARDWARE = "Allow sleep" and Illumination unchecked.

Now, when my phone is locked and the screen off, it will turn on for processing an SMS and thereafter will return to its locked state.

(My screen lock has no security, it unlocks with slide).

Regards,
Wim

clifton.jans...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2017, 3:27:29 AM6/12/17
to Automate
I want to do exactly this task with Automate, but have too little experience to program the correct actions for Whatsapp. Is your code publicly available for me to look at or use?

win....@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2019, 4:08:30 PM1/16/19
to Automate
Hi, I do not know how to use this app. Tried but got confused on those functions like data URI, Mime and so on. Could you tell me the detailed flows setting please?

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

Jan 16, 2019, 9:33:10 PM1/16/19
to Automate

anilpar...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2019, 12:16:20 AM9/19/19
to Automate

bhaves...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2019, 10:28:14 AM10/20/19
to Automate
Can you share this I tried But I was not able to replicate. It would be great help

wver...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2019, 11:57:30 AM10/27/19
to Automate
Sorry, I don't have that flow anymore.

Regards,
Wim

greg...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2019, 12:49:03 PM11/28/19
to Automate
Did you find a copy of that flow? I am trying to do the same thing but struggling. thanks.

rami.ta...@gmail.com

May 1, 2020, 3:10:54 PM5/1/20
to Automate

On Friday, March 25, 2016 at 1:34:15 PM UTC+3, suma...@gmail.com wrote:
Can anyone help on this. I am trying to send all sms to WhatsApp whenever an SMS received. This flow seems working fine when the device is unlocked and not working when it is locked. I tried to add blobk to disable screen lock. After this is it working for 1st sms and stops working the on. Any suggestions on this?
Thanks in advance.

 Hi guys!
regardgin this question, do you know any app in Android to do it this task?

Auto Forward SMS to Whatsapp

Thanks in advance