physical activity stop detecting after some time

Shari Shark

Nov 1, 2021, 8:27:56 AM11/1/21
to Automate
Hi, I used a physical activity block but it stopped detecting physical activity after a day or so.

I'm running android 11, on version 1.31.2. The app has already been removed from battery optimization. The flow itself is also running, i.e. not stopped. It just hung at the physical activity block.

The activities are all activities, confidence 0 and detection interval to 3 seconds but there's no change at all.

Shari Shark

Nov 1, 2021, 8:29:40 AM11/1/21
to Automate
Also, I already tried restarting the flow but it's still not working.

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

Nov 1, 2021, 4:23:08 PM11/1/21
to Automate
It's difficult to tell why it stops working since nearly everything is handled by the Google Play Services, ensure it's also exempt for any "power save" features.
Beyond that, enable the Debug logging option in setting, then the flow will log any responses it gets.