Trouble With Interact; Click Feature - Noob Question

Pete Barn

Aug 8, 2022, 5:37:19 AM8/8/22
to Automate
I tried to work this out myself on multiple attempts with no success.

I'm trying to use the Interact; Click Feature. Almost every time I try to use this feature it doesn't work. I have tried using delays and When UI Element appeared. No luck. I want to avoid using Interact touch due to the extra effort needed to find and convert pixel locations.

Any clues on why I consistently can't get this to work even though I am using the record feature?

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

Aug 9, 2022, 11:20:34 AM8/9/22
to Automate
How is the block configured?

Pete Barn

Sep 18, 2022, 3:54:12 PM9/18/22
to Automate
I'm still having trouble. The block is configured as shown.

What I'm trying to do here is enter the code automatically. I recorded the Interaction and it doesn't work. Any ideas on why?
AM2.jpeg
AM1.jpeg
AM3.jpeg

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

Sep 19, 2022, 6:10:04 AM9/19/22
to Automate
The XPath field to truncated so it impossible to tell why it wouldn't work. Try simplifying it, e.g. something like:
//*[@android:text='1']