Help with USB camera

JLS

Jun 12, 2024, 2:27:35 AMJun 12
to Automate for Android
I have an Android device mounted in the car and I can't get an application to open when I plug in a USB camera. I have tried the "camera available?" block. in the "camera&sound" section but it doesn't work. Any idea how I can do this? any way to detect perhaps a new usb device connected? Thanks in advance for the help

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

Jun 12, 2024, 5:47:11 AMJun 12
to Automate for Android
Try using the Broadcast receive block with action "android.hardware.usb.action.USB_DEVICE_ATTACHED" or "android.hardware.usb.action.USB_ACCESSORY_ATTACHED".

JLS

Jun 13, 2024, 3:22:48 AMJun 13
to Automate for Android
Thank you very much, it works perfectly! I had been looking for a solution to this for a long time and no one knew how to tell me how to do it.