[feature request] Tick/Execution chart

Christoffer Olofsson

Sep 28, 2022, 4:43:49 PM9/28/22
to Automate
Hello again!

_Backstory_
My phone sometimes slowsdown incredibly and needs a restart. My guess is that I have a flow that goes haywire, but not sure which one. It could also be something absolutely different, because my phone is really old and abused.

_Idea_
A line chart with a line for each Flow which visualise Ticks per Time (day or maybe even zoomable to hour or minute). Preferably not reliant on the log-setting because I turn it off after I feel my flows are stable, but for optimising reason I can absolutely buy that users would like a option to exclude some flows.

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

Sep 29, 2022, 11:34:37 AM9/29/22
to Automate
I'll consider it, but it's very low priority.
If you suspect the slow-down is caused by running flows, then just temporarily enable, then check, the logging.

Christoffer Olofsson

Sep 29, 2022, 4:39:16 PM9/29/22
to automa...@googlegroups.com
Yes, will do (and are doing). 👍