Hello

Ryia Willhite

Nov 6, 2021, 5:28:58 PM11/6/21
to automa...@googlegroups.com
Hi I'm new and yes that may be some what impossible too believe .. Ive Always played on devices ," ( Glitch seeking seam stresseing  from the  ridges , and too the heights of each interfacing  component that has an adaptable screen .....My original hobby as a kid was finding flaws In every and all video games I had and I might add there are still so many undiscovered treasures no one had thee chance to claim or at least share with the tech gaming world of my childhood ..
Like for simple interest Mario or Zelda and how about Sonic and Mortal Kombat and not to mention ... Insane world mapping defect that either caused your life counter to be spun down as your character would remain Frozen in this particle of a map that gathered everything into it's most by simple accident ...The attention of every single living person who made that same countered leap across a sticky situation to keep Mario alive (nes) only to find your self captured by a particle sized 8bit spec of graphic ,though it seemed harmless it always grabbed my attention that the worst enemy ,could infact be what we do not see coming or I. Front of us...
  I finished a lifetime of research and have found myself motivated into the applied interest of  technological mechanics...
And would like someone or someones to give me aid or direction toward the correct way forward or behind .. I do not no how to meaningfully apply myself here without confusion or frustration ... As I may have over looked help in the past . Forgive me if you are able ..

Bushmills

Nov 6, 2021, 11:48:13 PM11/6/21
to Automate
I suppose one way is: read through questions other users may have, and reply to them in such a way that their questions are answered.