Start automation from a button in Notification dropdown

Prashant Kumar

Sep 24, 2022, 9:53:40 PM9/24/22
to Automate
Is there a way to always show a notification in the android dropdown/notification section which would contain some of my selected automation so that I can run them without minimizing the current app... Something like this temp.png
Thanks.

Shari Shark

Sep 24, 2022, 9:56:06 PM9/24/22
to automa...@googlegroups.com

On Sun, Sep 25, 2022, 09:53 Prashant Kumar <prashantpri...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there a way to always show a notification in the android dropdown/notification section which would contain some of my selected automation so that I can run them without minimizing the current app... Something like this temp.png
Thanks.

Prashant Kumar

Sep 24, 2022, 10:00:42 PM9/24/22
to Automate
Yes, This is exactly what I need. How do I install it on android though? Should I just download and sideload it?

Shari Shark

Sep 24, 2022, 10:03:03 PM9/24/22
to automa...@googlegroups.com
First you install automate. Then when you click the link it should bring you to the app. Then click the download and it will be on your app.

Prashant Kumar

Sep 24, 2022, 10:25:07 PM9/24/22
to Automate
Thank you very much :)

Shari Shark

Sep 24, 2022, 10:34:23 PM9/24/22
to automa...@googlegroups.com
Ah, re-download the flow. Threes some updates to it.

Message has been deleted

Prashant Kumar

Sep 24, 2022, 11:27:52 PM9/24/22
to Automate
Okay, I have a question, if I put "Text" on a label, The goto action seems to not work, Can label only be unique numbers?

Shari Shark

Sep 24, 2022, 11:32:06 PM9/24/22
to automa...@googlegroups.com
Yes need numbers. The goto block uses numerical numbers to switch which label to go to. This reduces the total number of blocks cuz the other approach will be to use expression blocks for each path.

On Sun, Sep 25, 2022, 11:27 Prashant Kumar <prashantpri...@gmail.com> wrote:
Okay, I have a question, if I put "Text" on a label, The goto action seems to not work, Can it Lables only be unique numbers?

Prashant Kumar

Sep 24, 2022, 11:36:28 PM9/24/22
to Automate
Got it, thanks. I guess I misinterpreted the documentation for the label.