Support Automate developer beyond purchase of Premium?

kurtka...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2021, 3:54:27 PM4/28/21
to Automate
Is there a way to support the Automate developer beyond the one-time purchase of the Premium version?  I applaud the fact that the app does not require a yearly subscription, but I would like to contribute towards its future development, which obviously involves a lot of time and effort. Henrik also makes himself readily available on this forum to answer questions from all levels of users, which is much appreciated. If there is some way of offering support please point me in that direction.  Thanks.

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

Apr 28, 2021, 5:10:26 PM4/28/21
to Automate
Currently not possible.
I'm considering creating a Patreon, and implement some app features for those users, e.g. showing a "badge" for them in the Community section, or a custom tab for flows created by them

narf...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2021, 12:28:32 AM4/29/21
to Automate
I wholeheartedly support additional cash remuneration for our peerless developer (in addition to beer, which is unfortunately impractical). I've previously privately mentioned a voluntary subscription model. I'd personally prefer to pay through the Pay Store linked to my mobile carrier, as I like to keep the number of entities having my credit card info to an absolute minimum.