Permission Reset

E. L.

Apr 23, 2021, 1:13:29 PM4/23/21
to automa...@googlegroups.com
In the last few days, I have begun to experience problems with a permission for one of my flows. It is a flow that used to experience no problems, now, when I grant permission for:

access screen content and observe your actions

the flow holds onto the permission, runs once, and then drops the permission again. What changed? Automate or Android 9 OS my phone runs?

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

Apr 23, 2021, 7:28:34 PM4/23/21
to Automate
The Automate accessibility service is being killed/stopped, and then not restarted properly, it's a known Android bug:

Ensure to disable all "power save" features which may be killing the app, please read: