Not responding

Arndale

Mar 13, 2024, 4:02:50 AMMar 13
to Automate for Android
Hi,

I'm using a Pixel 7 Pro with the latest Beta version of Android 14 QPR3 Beta 2 (21.240216.010) and a few times a day I am getting the following message since it updated to this.

I click wait and all seems fine for a while, then it happens again. All the fibers still appear to be running OK when the message is on the screen. share_1324132041587953643.png

Thanks
Dean

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

Mar 13, 2024, 7:18:25 AMMar 13
to Automate for Android
Not good. Please use the Help & feedback menu just after you've seen that error, to send me the internal logs, maybe it can tell the cause.

Arndale

Mar 14, 2024, 5:32:22 AMMar 14
to Automate for Android
I've sent this. If you don't get it let know.

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

Mar 14, 2024, 9:45:53 AMMar 14
to Automate for Android
Sadly the log didn't include any error. If willing, you could grant the "read sensitive log data" privilege in Automate settings, they try sending it again.

What are your flows doing? Are they showing any dialogs or notifications that could be the cause?

Arndale

Mar 30, 2024, 6:18:02 PMMar 30
to Automate for Android
Sorry it's taken a while but I've just sent you the logs requested along with the flows that are running.

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

Apr 1, 2024, 2:26:01 PMApr 1
to Automate for Android
Thanks. The log was very short and didn't include anything related. Ensure you've granted the "read sensitive log data" privilege in Automate settings.

Arndale

Apr 2, 2024, 4:57:51 AMApr 2
to Automate for Android
 Read sensitive log data is definitely ticked. I've just updated to the latest Android Beta (Android 14 QPR3 Beta 2.1 (April 2024)
) so will see if it still happens, and report back.

Arndale

Apr 2, 2024, 5:49:59 PMApr 2
to Automate for Android
It happened again, including opening Automate twice. I've sent another log.

Arndale

Apr 16, 2024, 8:51:30 AMApr 16
to Automate for Android
I tried a couple of things... I stopped all Flows and left it for a couple of days. All was fine. Then I started one of the Flows. After a day or so I got the not responding message again. I stopped that flow and left if. Once again all was OK. I then chose a different Flow, and after a day I got the message again.

I've also had a few occurances when I get a message saying that I don't have premium (or similar message), but when I go into Automate it say that I do.

If there is anything else I can do, please let me know.

Thanks
Dean

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

Apr 17, 2024, 2:02:02 PMApr 17
to Automate for Android
Is any of your flows using the Cloud message send or Cloud message receive block?
If so, then as a test, try stopping those.

Arndale

Apr 18, 2024, 8:59:39 AMApr 18
to Automate for Android
I don't have anything using the Cloud Message send or receive.
One of the Flows wakes me via an Alarm but that will sometimes work, and sometimes not, so as it's not reliable at the moment I've set a manual Alarm too.

Aleš Příhoda

May 27, 2024, 6:07:51 PMMay 27
to Automate for Android
I have exactly the same problem with my Pixel 7 Pro. I already installed Android 15 beta 2 but no change.

Dne čtvrtek 18. dubna 2024 v 14:59:39 UTC+2 uživatel Arndale napsal:
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted