Variables in a tasker plug-in

Jude Chaer

May 16, 2024, 1:18:41 PMMay 16
to Automate for Android
Hello everyone, I've been using automate for a long time, and today I decided to make a flow that sends messages to a very cheap "smart watch", I installed a tasker plugin called "Basic BLE Writer" and it works. My problem is that I can't find a way to take the value when I configure the plugin from a variable, is this possible?
(images in the link, for some reason I can't upload)
https://imgur.com/a/6drIN26

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

May 17, 2024, 6:16:29 AMMay 17
to Automate for Android
You should be able to use %variableName just like when the plug-in is used in Tasker.

Abdulla Redha

May 21, 2024, 3:47:04 AMMay 21
to automa...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying to get a 100 meter location accuracy , unfortunately I couldn't even if pick up location from the map, can mock location help ? I enabled developer options and given mock access to Automate but still stops  fails at mock.

Anybody can help .

Thanks.

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

May 21, 2024, 4:37:54 AMMay 21
to Automate for Android
If so, the just write in the latitude and longitude manually.
Don't expect the Location at nor Location block to get 100m accuracy.